The term "1 Awesome Florida, Inc.", "Awesome Florida", "us", "our" or "we" refer to the owner of this website. The term "you" or "your" refer to the user or viewer of this website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- All content and graphics on this site are copyrighted by 1 Awesome
Florida, Inc. and are protected by US copyright and international
treaties. The content and graphics of this site may not be
copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or
distributed in any way, except that you may print or download one
copy of the materials for your personal, noncommercial use only,
provided you keep intact all Awesome Florida and 1 Awesome Florida, Inc. copyright notices. Use
of any of Awesome Florida's content and graphics without
prior permission for any purpose is strictly prohibited.
- While efforts are made to ensure accuracy, we make no representations or warranties regarding the accuracy, completeness, timeliness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- The agreement shall be governed pursuant to the laws of the State of Florida, U.S.A.